It’s one thing to start an online store but it’s another to have a successful online store. There are many types of online stores:
- brick & mortar stores adding internet sales
- only online sales with owner shipping products to customer
- dropshipping – which is only online sales with owner being the contact between product and customer with little to no involvement in shipping.
- ebay store sales which is not like a true to fit e-commerce store but the profitability is A1 sauce because the overhead and initial investment is little to none.
- Niche based online store, available via multiple platforms.
- Application based sales, like ibotta.
- Sale of online store or business, such as with flippa.
- Forum based sales, such as craigslist.
- Trade subscription sales, such as setting up the trade of products via subscription with trusted users.
- Social Media Sales.
If you would like for me to elaborate on any of the above, please let me know in the comments.